Calling For The Reformation Of The Police

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Further to my post in the "Tesco Staff" thread, I believe it is high time for this to be commenced.

Chief Inspectors need to hold all their constables to account: there are too many bad ones out there. Retraining needs to take place right back to basics all the way up the chain of command and monitoring thereafter to make sure officers are sticking to policy. Too many think they've been through Hendon and that's it for life, they know everything, but you and me both know that you never stop learning.

If we get the right numbers of properly trained constables on the streets, I firmly believe our society will be a better place to be.

It's not all about training and numbers, though. I believe some sentences are too lenient, this needs to be fixed too. It's a big ask, as some say the reason is because prisons are busting at the seams, so that's another issue to fix.

Sponsored Links
I thought you meant Sting was getting the band back together again, dammit!
The Police rocked.:cool:
De-do-do-don't do that, dude.

Further to my post in the "Tesco Staff" thread, I believe it is high time for this to be commenced.
Why don't you stand for election to a political office, then you can make those changes . . . .

If we get the right numbers of properly trained constables on the streets, I firmly believe our society will be a better place to be.
Havent seen a bobby on the street for years they all drive cars. If i was a copper i would get into detective work, nice high profile case to spend months or years investigating, cushy number, warm office.

Blup

Sponsored Links

Chief Inspectors need to hold all their constables to account: there are too many bad ones out there. Retraining needs to take place right back to basics all the way up the chain of command and monitoring thereafter to make sure officers are sticking to policy. Too many think they've been through Hendon and that's it for life, they know everything, but you and me both know that you never stop learning.

It's not all about training and numbers, though. I believe some sentences are too lenient, this needs to be fixed too. It's a big ask, as some say the reason is because prisons are busting at the seams, so that's another issue to fix.

Have you just been told off by a rozzer, Secure? ;)

Back