Camping

Have you tried looking in Halfords? They've been advertising some sale on camping gear recently - and if you're not planning on doing this every other week or in the middle of winter then a cheapy is all you'd really want.

Sponsored Links
RAGE VIKNA, 6 man dome tent, 3 bedrooms

CHECK THESE OUT £77.00

tentastic ON EBAY CHECK THERE LIST THEY SELL THESE ALL day long

item number 150270629786 copy and paste to ebay.

Cheers Bob, they're only in Preston. Maybe I'll nip up & have a butcher's..

Have you tried looking in Halfords? They've been advertising some sale on camping gear recently - and if you're not planning on doing this every other week or in the middle of winter then a cheapy is all you'd really want.

Yes, I have, thanks!

But the reviews are poor. £100 for a tent and gear but quality not good.

Sponsored Links
tents? ha well we dont do it occaisionally we used to it every weekend during the summer and spring months and that was on bikes.
i towed a trailer so basically could take everything ing inc the kitchen sink

guess that ranks about the same as a car then?

tried all sorts.

tents you get what you pay for end of story, if you want a toy tent go to ikea or halfords.

if you want a tent to be well made comfortable and reliable dont.

kyham probablely make the best tents in the world.

and they do minis that erect in 2 mins and things that arabs would want to move into,

Check the hydrostatic head resistance on whatever tent you go for - and also you want lots of meshed vents that can be opened/closed as necessary...

I went for a Vango a while back - one thing to note though - if you go for a leisure rather than a treking tent the size varies a lot! - e.g. a 4 man trek tent is about the same size as a 2 man leisure model - I didn't realise this and got a 4 man leisure that could comfortably sleep 9!

Gonna be chilly !! My max min next to CH thermo gets to a smidge under 20°C of a night time - good summer isn't it??

:(

And get proper sleeping bags!

Not the carp from woolies that's meant for in a caravan.

You need a season 3-4 minimum, mummy type otherwise will be plenty cold.
get a season 4-5 minimum for er indoors or she will never be going again!

Sponsored Links
Back