Camping

Sponsored Links
[quote="ladylola";p="2709180" I warmed a brick up on the campfire and took it to bed.

Pred wrote
A brick you say?? You took a warm brick to bed?? Is this a spelling error?? :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

O level in English so no spelling error , can't think what you thought I'd spelt wrong :confused: :D

Sponsored Links
Maybe someone can explain this finally to me. What on gods earth posesses (I can't spell that) folk to leave a perfectly comfortable, warm house, to basically live rough for a while ?? In what way is that a "holiday" ??? beggars belief.

Hmm, yes my wife must be mad taking my kids away fro a comfy tv, an x-box and loads of other fat inducing lard a**e activities to go out and have them see the outdoors the fresh air and actually burn some calories and see what 'living' is actually really like.

People like you make this country truly what it is.

A chavtastic lazy s.hithole for fat lazy disinterested layabouts.

P.S. i don't like camping myself but i am prepared to rough it for the sake of me sprogs.

totally correct, I wouldn't want to associate my kids with camping chavs like yourself, coz camping sites are populated by scum and ugly wives , feral kids like yourself who cant afford a proper holiday.

Maybe someone can explain this finally to me. What on gods earth posesses (I can't spell that) folk to leave a perfectly comfortable, warm house, to basically live rough for a while ?? In what way is that a "holiday" ??? beggars belief.

Hmm, yes my wife must be mad taking my kids away fro a comfy tv, an x-box and loads of other fat inducing lard a**e activities to go out and have them see the outdoors the fresh air and actually burn some calories and see what 'living' is actually really like.

It's great they play footie or tennis with random kids.. you wake up in the morning and your neighbours are different... and you can drink beer and BBQ on a school night !! it's great !

P.S. i don't like camping myself but i am prepared to rough it for the sake of me sprogs.

totally correct, I wouldn't want to associate my kids with camping chavs like yourself, coz camping sites are populated by scum and ugly wives , feral kids like yourself who cant afford a proper holiday.

Shame on you both for carrying on in such a fashion. This is the Internet for goodness sake! Show some respect!

He started it !! Frankly i couldn't care less, if you like camping so be it, personally hate it, but each to their own.

He started it !! Frankly i couldn't care less, if you like camping so be it, personally hate it, but each to their own.

:rolleyes: oh dear mr m....reality check..your wife was very ugly....and your kids may not be chavs....but are prima donnas....which may just be worse!!.....kids love camping if given the chance....the truth is, YOU dont like it, so you didnt give your offspring the chance to go.....
...end of rant.... :p

oh dear mr m....reality check..your wife was very ugly....and your kids are prima donnas....which may just be worse!!.....kids love camping if given the chance....the truth is, YOU dont like it, so you didnt give your offspring the chance to go.....
...end of rant.... :p

Priceless.

Sponsored Links
Back