Margaret Thatcher

well, I'm drinking a lovely Argentinean wine named after a great british motorbike 'Norton" Melbec and its smashing and if Maggie had gone ahead and nuked the argy bargies like she had a mind to it would be a great british wine, cheers me ansoms.

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
well, I'm drinking a lovely Argentinean wine named after a great british motorbike 'Norton" Melbec and its smashing and if Maggie had gone ahead and nuked the argy bargies like she had a mind to it would be a great british wine, cheers me ansoms.

Norton!..didnt Che Guvara go on a bike tour on a norton.... arr me andsom

sidecar_jon said:
I hate Thatcher with a passion..... but i've always thought the sinking of the Belgrano a valid action of war... and i don't belive a recent book (written by the French Priminesters shrink) that Maggie threateend to nuke the Argentine capitol city if they didnt release the "codes " for jambing Exorcet missiles.... i have real other reasons for hateing her i don't have to make stuff up.

Well it is about maggie so come on spill the beans

Sponsored Links
humm were to start....
Outright corruption (arms deals tho her son in Saudi)
Sold my companies i owned without asking me (privateisation, even i n Russia they did this by giving shares to those who paid bills, but we had to pay for them)
Destroyed the railways and fragmented them so they can never work properly.
Poll Tax (still paying that extra 2.5% VAT for that)
Based our economy on a Chilean Model (they did, they used to fly out ant try stuff out and report back and implement it here, they just didn't quite get down to killing street children.... only just tho)
Thought of implementing "work camps" for the unemployed they made.
Thought of Aids camp for the sick.
Engineered huge House price inflation.
Spent North sea oil money paying for their adventure into universal unemployment.
Based a countys economy on insurance (which works if your an insurance man)
Privitised companys then picked up directorships of those companies (Norman tebbit/BT and others)
Made the wife redundant four times and sent her and me on utterly pointless "training schemes"
Made my Dad retire on the sick.
Built a "secret command" center under Whitehall. At a cost of 200 million while telling me to "tighten my belt". (and just what would be the number one target?..would that be Whitehall. And no it wasn't nuke proof anyway.
Used "policeman" without numbers and who "marched all to well" on Pickets.
declared War on Single Mums (and applauded at the conferance when it was anounced)
Saved money with "care in the comunity" so populateing the streets with people they didnt actuly care about.
....etc etc..i could go on... mostly i resent her merry crew just being soo corupt (in the rottting sense of the word)

sidecar_jon said:
humm were to start....
Outright corruption (arms deals tho her son in Saudi)
Sold my companies i owned without asking me (privateisation, even i n Russia they did this by giving shares to those who paid bills, but we had to pay for them)
Destroyed the railways and fragmented them so they can never work properly.
Poll Tax (still paying that extra 2.5% VAT for that)
Based our economy on a Chilean Model (they did, they used to fly out ant try stuff out and report back and implement it here, they just didn't quite get down to killing street children.... only just tho)
Thought of implementing "work camps" for the unemployed they made.
Thought of Aids camp for the sick.
Engineered huge House price inflation.
Spent North sea oil money paying for their adventure into universal unemployment.
Based a countys economy on insurance (which works if your an insurance man)
Privitised companys then picked up directorships of those companies (Norman tebbit/BT and others)
Made the wife redundant four times and sent her and me on utterly pointless "training schemes"
Made my Dad retire on the sick.
Built a "secret command" center under Whitehall. At a cost of 200 million while telling me to "tighten my belt". (and just what would be the number one target?..would that be Whitehall. And no it wasn't nuke proof anyway.
Used "policeman" without numbers and who "marched all to well" on Pickets.
declared War on Single Mums (and applauded at the conferance when it was anounced)
Saved money with "care in the comunity" so populateing the streets with people they didnt actuly care about.
....etc etc..i could go on... mostly i resent her merry crew just being soo corupt (in the rottting sense of the word)

And that is the sermon according to the misguided...amd worse, the ill informed..

sidecar_jon said:
....etc etc..i could go on...

Would rather you didn't though, I have already changed my undies twice because I can't stop p***ing myself.

I wouldn't call the lady an angel either, but your reasons for disliking her are pure dross. The present crowd are just as extreme as she was, the main difference being she was less two faced.

Like it or not, without her antics, this mob wouldn't have inherited an economy strong enough to withstand its present abuse. (which is very soon going to come home to roost).

Richardp said:

And it would have glowed in the dark so it would be easier to find when P****d

RP... Let's hope the Melbac doesn't leave you with "a fa#t like a 500 Norton.." :D :D

Was 'at' the Casillero del Diablo (Cellar of the Devil)... here last pm. Cabernet Sauvignon... Conchay Toro, Chile...

Very nice too....

Sh t ju t ipped nto k ybo rd.. oll cks !
:( :( :D :D

North Sea oil.. i might point out at at present the Northsea is declineing the mistake of taxing the industry at this point and so makeing it uneconomic to extract the oil is damemd silly. I wont defend the present government. But i woudl point out they are less corupt than Maggie ever was.... well even the tories are.

the Poll tax was never fair. Last time Uk had a poll tax it had a peasants revolt, and this time it happened again.

My dad was a cook in a hospital, he retired with "stress" he couldnt live with the number of patients they were killing from food poisoning. they started out with 9 porters cleaning and ended up with one and one half time... shortly after the hospital was sold to be knocked down for "executive homes.

As for shooting "filty miners"

sorry ive been argueing with an idiot...i will stop now.

Sponsored Links
Back