camray 5 oil boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have just relocated an oil tank and fitted a new oil supply for a camray 5 oil boiler. the oil tank use to be a single pipe system, but now the oil tank is about the same height as the boiler so ive conveted it to a 2 pipe system with a tiger loop in place high than the burner.

im having problems getting oil drawn into the burner.

i have not put the bypass screw into the return port on the boiler - does this effect the oil being drawn in, if so how does it work?

will a pressure jet burner suffer from air locks between the boiler and tiger loop - if yes, whats the best way to clear it.

???????????

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
cheers. i think the pump on thisboiler is a danfoss pump - camray 95 - 130. are the bypass screws universal???? as plumb centre were very unhelpfull this morning

cheers. i think the pump on thisboiler is a danfoss pump - camray 95 - 130. are the bypass screws universal???? as plumb centre were very unhelpfull this morning

Its the Parts Centre you would normally need.

But they are not just unhelpful in the morning, they are unhelpful all day long!

Don't these have the Riello RDB burner?
The blank screw, which needs to be fitted within the pump return port, has a 2.5mm allen screw head, if memory serves - and you'll need the right one!
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back