Can anyone identify this paper pattern?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone save me a big job, need to source this paper but having no joy. Think I have looked at hundreds of Google images with no luck.

Best guess is that it is about 15-20 years old, was told it came from B&Q but that could be wrong. Need to paper one wall that has suffered from a water leak, don’t fancy having to do the whole room.

Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Its old and tired.
Your chances of matching it exactly are very limited.
Do the whole room, it needs freshening up :)

Looks alright to me.

What about repapering that one wall with a completely different wallpaper, brightly coloured?

Like a feature wall, so it looks like it's supposed to be different?

Its old and tired.
Your chances of matching it exactly are very limited.
Do the whole room, it needs freshening up :)

True, it’s the mother-in-laws but looking for a quick job following a water leak. I think I could be out of luck matching this paper

Sponsored Links
Can anyone save me a big job, need to source this paper but having no joy. Think I have looked at hundreds of Google images with no luck.

Best guess is that it is about 15-20 years old, was told it came from B&Q but that could be wrong. Need to paper one wall that has suffered from a water leak, don’t fancy having to do the whole room.

Any help appreciated.
]
Have you searched blown vinyl ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back