Can I Have Kippers For Breakfast, Mummy Dear, Mummy Dear?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ba Ba Ba Dum, Ba Ba Ba-Da Ba-Da Ba-Da Dum Dum.

Don't you look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got.

Oh go on, can we, can we please? Can we have Kippers for breakfast?

Don't really have a point to make, just wondering if it's kippers for breakfast.

I hope not, cause I F**king hate kippers.

And while we're talking, yeah we,re talking, oh we're talking bout dodgy 70's music with catchy tunes. Well, you better slow down, sweet-talking woman.

God help me, prescriptions or hard cash won't buy you what I'm on.

I'm a monkey, space-monkey, this feels like space kid. I am gonna be the first goldfish in space. Just to clarify, the inside of my mind is wall-papered with fuzzy-felt. :D :) :( :eek: :cool: :LOL: :mad: :p :evil: :rolleyes: ;) :idea: :?:

Sponsored Links
90s werent much better

i like walking in the park unless its in the dark

if you see a ghost go and have a piece of toast...life oh life of life oh life

Sponsored Links
Supertramp now i remember, does anybody else? they always reminded me of a couple of Physics lecturers on BBC2 Open University

Hey thermo, how can you knock the 90's mate? With a name like that I guessed your favourite lyric would be "I'm a fire starter, twisted fire starter." :D

But I agree with you bout the M People song geez. What was the next verse? Something bout "Bungee-jumping from a rope, While I'm tryin to sh*g a goat." That's just plain silly. I should know, I have tried it. :eek:
P.S The rope snapped.

And no, petewood, sorry but you can't have any. They only give my medication 2 very special schizo, psycho, manic-depressive, bi-polar, paranoid, alcoholic, drug-addicted, people who have a itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka-dot mental disorder or 2. But if you think you qualify i can sell you a couple for a fiver. :LOL:

i laughed at them when they classed me as officialy insane. i aint laughing now. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TraineeSpark said:
And no, petewood, sorry but you can't have any. They only give my medication 2 very special schizo, psycho, manic-depressive, bi-polar, paranoid, alcoholic, drug-addicted, people who have a itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka-dot mental disorder or 2. But if you think you qualify i can sell you a couple for a fiver.

If you can see your way to overlooking the psycho bit I think I qualify.

Freddie said:
Supertramp now i remember, does anybody else? they always reminded me of a couple of Physics lecturers on BBC2 Open University
supertramp.breakfast in america an amazing album,about as good as fleetwood mac rumours album.cool.

Louis armstrong's wonderful world, timeless song shame the lyrics are dated or not apt these days :(

What about Johnny carr and the cadillacs ?

What happened to Trad Jazz ????
I remember sitting on a timber deck, handful of glass, balmy Coral sea, under sail, with the gentle evocative sounds of our own Acker B's 'Stranger on the shore' wafting from below deck .. If there was a better moment, I cannot recall it. ..
If you ever in those Queensland parts, go reefing on a cat motor sailer, stuff the big 'jet boats' .. Shivered me timbres :)wink:)

:cool: :cool: :D

Sponsored Links
Back