Can i use plusnet router to extend bt infinity range?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just moved into a new place but the phone socket is in the office as far as possible from the tv and the youview box. I have plugged an openreach modem into the office socket and used those main adapters(4 ethernet plugs in office one, 1 on living room one) to put the homehub 5 in the living room. Now the kids are moaning the signal is dropping out in the office, I have a spare new plusnet modem is there any way of using this to bounce signal back up to the office?

Sponsored Links
I've just moved into a new place but the phone socket is in the office as far as possible from the tv and the youview box. I have plugged an openreach modem into the office socket and used those main adapters(4 ethernet plugs in office one, 1 on living room one) to put the homehub 5 in the living room. Now the kids are moaning the signal is dropping out in the office, I have a spare new plusnet modem is there any way of using this to bounce signal back up to the office?

Your network setup sounds a bit weird from the above info TBH lol. Why not put the HomeHub in the office? Can you explain what devices you have that need connecting in the office & living room and wether they have ethernet/wifi or both :)

Last edited:
My Salamanda pump mounted in the loft keeps racing. Any ideas on what problem could be. It has a 600mm head from cold tank.Hot water clylinder is on 2nd floor below pump.
John

Sponsored Links
My Salamanda pump mounted in the loft keeps racing. Any ideas on what problem could be. It has a 600mm head from cold tank.Hot water clylinder is on 2nd floor below pump.
John
Not sure what this has to do with computer hardware?

Back