Can Iain Duncan Smith Really Reform The Benefits System?

the irish cut all benefits by 25% accross the board.

Sponsored Links
All those die in the wool tories must wonder whats going on first the libs now labour what next a certain Mr Adams as Northern Ireland first minister?

Sponsored Links
I'd say lets go one better and have a 75% reduction in handouts to the skivs.

I don't see how any cut could be done as the government works out what a person needs to live on. To give them less than what they can live on is probably illegal.

I don't see how any cut could be done as the government works out what a person needs to live on. To give them less than what they can live on is probably illegal.

I get paid less than I need to live on. I don't see why someone who does nothing to contribute to society should be paid more than me for not working. :mad:

Scrap unemployment benefit and give everyone, I mean EVERYONE of working age £40 a week to get them 'started off' for that week. You want more, you go earn it.

No jobcentreplus, no massive staffing and paper/pen pushing/ back to work interview/signing on costs.

they are not allowed to work i am shure most would like to work to contribute and pay there way

Sun has gone down Big-All, you can take those rose tinted glasses off. :LOL:

whilst i would agree that some will hope to look after their family on the vouchers that asylum seekers get I think the vast majority have come here to improve there lot .

They would rather work hard in low paid jobs than be told they cant work and support there familys

Immigrants come here for two reasons - to undercut the wages and lower our working conditions, or to scrounge off our benefits system.

No benefit to the British working man accrues from allowing immigrants in, especially in such vast numbers.

Immigrants come here for two reasons - to undercut the wages and lower our working conditions, or to scrounge off our benefits system. No benefit to the British working man accrues from allowing immigrants in, especially in such vast numbers.

such a sweeping generalisation

imigrants can be australian american canadian french as well as from other nationalitys

you need british citizenship or a british passport holder to work here and be entitled to benefits

if you are a member off the eu you need to work for a year before being entitled to benefits the same as you going to any eu country

other people may enter under tourist working or education visas they are not allowed to work or greatly restricted in working hours

an other group off illegal worker obviously cant claim from the system because they dont excist they will off course get emergency nhs help[in casualty] but they must work in the black economy usualy in low paid jobs because they need to stay below the radar and dont have a insurance number

assylem seekers get an pittance off allowence [about £45 per adult for food clothes bills and other luxuries per week ]they are not allowed to work
ok course some will flout the system as will several contributers to any forum and work cash in hand for a bit extra

They haven't been invited mate - they are gate crashers. I guess you must have a reason for wanting asylum seekers in the UK. Are your relatives asylum seekers? After WW2 maybe?

Oh and isn't it true that asylum seekers with children go straight into local authority housing and onto benefits? So they can have a few more kids at our expense?

Isn't it also true that if a single male asylum seeker gets some thick British bird up the duff they can then stay under Human Rights legislation for a 'family life'?

And I guess that you agree with all that stuff while the UK goes bust? Well do you? I keep asking you but you never reply.

Parasites is all they are; we are an Island they have to travel thru many countries to reach us, they don't stop anywhere else because we are a soft touch and they know that.

Send the buggers back I say. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back