Can old Cannon eye level grill be reinstalled?

have lost out on the last two offers on cannon fold away grill so I am still looking. can anyone help

Sponsored Links
I realise this is a bit late but I cannot see the answer that was posted to this question back in 2009. Is it legal to fit these grlls, we similarly have one which is great.

We have just been given a cannon grill rotisserie which looks to be in great condtion. The fold away type that fits to the wall. I am trying to track down installation and user manuals for it. Can anyone help? :D

Never had manual for it but it is fairly easy to fit. If you want to sell it I may be interested!

Sponsored Links
Thanks I will bare that in mind but at the moment we would like to have a go with it - visions of succulant chicken. :D

We have tested our Canon grill and it works great but we still haven't found a suitable permanent home for it in the kitchen so we have decided to sell it. Just thought I would let you know before I put it on ebay. :)

A very long time ago I had a Cannon 152 cooker with one of those rotisseries which this thread has people enthusing about.

I have to agree that it was solidly made and worked so well its not surprising that they so popular.

What surprises me is that Cannon apparently stopped making them!

Tony

I too need a Cannon Foldaway grill. Anyone out there have a source for one? Please let me know, thank you.

I know it is some time since this subject has been contributed to but am wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get a grill pan and spit for mine? :confused:

Hi i have a Cannon Foldaway Rotisserie Grill model RG1S but need a new burner. Does anyone know where I can get spares/parts for it?

Thanks

Hi, I'm still looking for one of these (Nearly 2 years now!!!) RG1-S wall mounted grills.
If anyone has one for sale please let me know.
Thanks

Hi everyone, just to let you know I finally got an RG1S on ebay... but it took 3 years and cost me over £100!!! It's 40years old but in fantastic condition.

I am still using my Cannon cooker complete with stainless steel fronted foldaway grill/barbecue rotisserie. A fantastic bit of kit and I have spent at least 15 years trying to find something as good but more modern. No joy! I had a problem with the lever gas valve leaking, phoned Cannon and very little enthusiasm. I did a bit of DIY grinding in with valve grinding paste and now good as new.
There is a self contained foldaway grill on ebay now without rotisserie asking £750 WOW!

It really makes you wonder why they stopped making something which was so good and popular.

There is really nothing available that even gets close to the Cannon.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back