Can old Cannon eye level grill be reinstalled?

The original post was 2009 come on agile wake up!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
But the posting before mine was 2016 !

++++++++++
note

several spammers have been removed
++++++++++

Hi all, I recently became a new proud owner of a Cannon Foldaway grill. it is in good working condition but on my second use of the grill, I have problem trying to shut or 'fold' it away, the top grill bit wouldn't fold down. I would be devastated if I have broken it! I would be most grateful if someone can point out to me which is the mechanism that pushes the grill down so that I can attempt to fix it. thank you in advance

Hi, Malvern,
To close the grill, move the gas lever to the off position and push and hold it to the right.
Lift the handle of the lower part (front) and the fret (top part) should drop under it's own weight. Hey presto- closed!
Regards, Robin
P.S does anyone have a plate rack for the top as mine never came with one?

Sponsored Links
Thank you Robin! You are a lifesaver.
Sorry I haven't got a plate rack either. If I come across any i will post a link here. Have a lovely day xxx

I would like to know if anyone might have a Canon RG1 grill for spares/repair. UK based. Many thanks, Oliver 07867 635993

Hi everyone, I've just removed a Cannon WG3 as the grill mesh is damaged and burning unevenly, and I can't find a replacement for the grill mesh. Does anyone want it for spares or repair ? No spit or grill pan with it and collect if possible from Liverpool.this is a wall mounted folding grill,it was working before it's removal.

Last edited:
Not the best pictures but I'm no photography expert.​

Last edited:
IMG_20171020_231710.jpg
IMG_20171020_115943.jpg

Just took this one out of a job along with a cannon sp2 hob if anyone's building a retro kitchen, there's no grill pan with the

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back