Can only get 1 bathroom quote - is this worth going for?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - I normally do my own plumbing - no expert but I enjoy my DIY and have done several bathrooms by now. However with less free time these days I've called in some bathroom fitters to get some quotes for a bathroom revamp. I've had trouble getting hold of people and so far have only had one quote - because I've only had 1 I'm hoping to get some feedback if it sounds reasonable or not (i'm not used to getting trade quotes so really am green as to what to expect!).

In a nutshell:

Floor dimensions are 1800x2500
Quote to include rip out
Current floor is ply boarded over old floorboards with tiles over this, so this needs new ply and new floor tiles
New bath, wall hung vanity and sink, wall radiator and new toilet fitted (these are all replacing previous ones in exact same
place so plumbing should be straight forward)
Shower over bath (standard bar wall mounted unit)
Ceiling re-skimmed
Spots changed for new spots, ceiling fan changed for new fan but electrics untouched, just like for like
Wall tiles 1m around entire room exept for over bath where they are door height.
Walls and ceiling painted white

Based in Wales

Quote is £5300 labout only, inc VAT

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back