New bathroom

Sponsored Links
It's changing now the Poles are getting in. Soon it'll be a competitive industry, but this has nothing to do with bathrooms. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Not in Gas Safe vans they haven't.

OP, I can't comment on the price as I did my bathroom myself except skimming the ceiling and the walls. It was full refurb, including replaicing some floor joists and the total cost is approximately £2000 - most of it for materials, bathroom suit and cabinets, etc.

If you need somebody to do the job, choose carefully as mistakes could be difficult to rectify. Ask your colleagues, friends, neighbours if they have done a bathroom refurb or if they know someone else who has done it. Ideally arrange to see the work before you contact the fitter.

Or be brave and do it yourself. With some forward thinking and planning it is not that difficult. And there is a wealth of knowledge here on the site that is just invaluable.

So they're running round in CORGI vans?
Not get much kit in one of those:
Austin-Mini-Van.jpg

Play nicely, children.

Prices can also vary enormously I was asked to quote someone, and they wanted high end products already purchased. including chasing out the wall over basin to have an inset mirror and tiled shelf under mirror in recess, concealed toilet, etc, I quoted about £2000 labour, they said sorry I was the most expensive somebody had quoted £500 somebody else £1200. I ran away.javascript:emoticon(':(')

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back