Can the UK be truly independent after Brexit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If you can't understand the point made, then just look at the picture again. It should help you.

I am too busy to be able to spend enough time trying to explain it to you. I feel it will take ages.
Seems to be your MO this. Say something then suddenly become 'too busy' to explain yourself.

Attachments

• lf.jpg
    lf.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 69
Seems to be your MO this. Say something then suddenly become 'too busy' to explain yourself.

Do you understand how much time and effort it takes to explain the obvious? I don't have that amount of time. I have some paint to watch

Sponsored Links
Do you understand how much time and effort it takes to explain the obvious? I don't have that amount of time. I have some paint to watch
That's your other nutshell. It's 'so obvious'. Oh, and 'dumb down'. Seems to be a distinct pattern when you say something vague or leading.
Why not only comment on here when you do have the actual time to explain yourself? You seem to have plenty of time on your hands to hang around and insult people though.

If you can't understand the point made, then just look at the picture again. It should help you.

I am too busy to be able to spend enough time trying to explain it to you. I feel it will take ages.

What point?

This one:
Why not argue the point, not the picture ?

Or this one?
Look at the picture again. It speaks volumes

I understand the point you were trying to make but it's moot on the basis that you're contradicting yourself. How can you tell some to explain something instead of portraying something by use of illustration to then tell someone to look at an illustration by way of explaining your own point.

Then suddenly you're too busy to explain what it is you're flapping about.

That's your other nutshell. It's 'so obvious'. Oh, and 'dumb down'. Seems to be a distinct pattern when you say something vague or leading.
Why not only comment on here when you do have the actual time to explain yourself? You seem to have plenty of time on your hands to hang around and insult people though.

Go through my points and look for the insults. Then look back through their posts and find out the originator of insults. Mine are only because of previous towards me.

What I do with my time is my choice.

Regarding vague comments. Try answering all the questions made about brexit. Even try answering some ?

Go through my points and look for the insults. Then look back through their posts and find out the originator of insults. Mine are only because of previous towards me.

What I do with my time is my choice.

Regarding vague comments. Try answering all the questions made about brexit. Even try answering some ?
I never insulted you the other day when we were discussing things and yet your kept telling me you couldn't dumb down enough for me.
Explain that please Mr Originator.

I am still waiting to hear from you about Brexit. You are the one who made a statement about brexit and being more immigration, not me and you've still not explained yourself. As I said, it's your MO. So basically, without you explaining things you are adding zero to the conversation.

Yes.

The smugness is entirely your fault :ROFLMAO:

emoticon required.

hows spelling of oppressed coming along.......

Oh its anover speiling test. Do you no how liddle that bothers me? When I produce working documents that are important I take care. On a forum I try and talk in simple terms, and gramma and speling go unchecked.

Why not stick to the point, and avoid insulting or trying to belittle people?

No emoticon. None needed, just read the words.

I never insulted you the other day when we were discussing things and yet your kept telling me you couldn't dumb down enough for me.
Explain that please.

I am still waiting to hear from you about Brexit. You are the one who made a statement and you've still not explained yourself. As I said, it's your MO. So basically, without you explaining things you are adding zero to the conversation.

Go back further then?

I made the point, repeated the point and repeated. I couldn't make it simpler. I could not dumb it down further.

If you can't, don't or won't understand, it is not my problem.

The point was made, it is still there, go look ?

Go back further then?

I made the point, repeated the point and repeated. I couldn't make it simpler. I could not dumb it down further.

If you can't, don't or won't understand, it is not my problem.

The point was made, it is still there, go look ?
No questions answered, no points made here or on the other post, no evidence given. Just another insult thrown in for good measure.

As I said, it's your MO.

No questions answered, no points made here or on the other post, no evidence given. Just another insult thrown in for good measure.

As I said, it's your MO.

If you don't like the reply, don't ask the question then.

If you don't like the reply, don't ask the question then.
Don't make vague statements without any means to explain yourself.

Oh and please don't play the victim card about insults when you've dished them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back