Can you identify this Oil range cooker?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks,

We’re in the process of moving homes (or should that be projects! :D). The new place has an oil fired range cooker - photo below.

We’ve been told it’s a Rayburn but I can’t find any online that look the same. There are no identifying marks I can see anywhere. As far as I know it was installed about 35 years ago as a reconditioned unit. It has a single lid on top, not split. As you can see, it has been tastefully refinished with gold Hammerite.:eek: It’s slightly smaller than other range cookers I’ve seen, you can see the top sits slightly lower than a normal worktop height.

Any info on what make (is it a Rayburn?) and model name or number would be useful at this stage. Perhaps you have one the same?

Thanks in anticipation!

0FA59647-51E9-4E09-B673-A47AB6431BA1.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I would not bother about what make or model it is as I am sure once you get to using it & realise how inefficient & unreliable they are then you will rip it out & replace it. If it is on a wooden floor it was never installed correctly in the first place as ti should be on a concrete, or similar, plinth to spread the load & raise it to worktop height.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back