Cant beleive it

hermes said:
You're just p'd off coz he's igoring you.
Wrong on both counts:

(a) I'm not p'd off;
(b) he isn't ignoring me, he just said he was - there's a world of difference. ;)

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
You don't know that, knowing bas he may well see your name and skim to the next post.
You don't know what I know. ;)

However, using your logic, you don't know that he's ignoring me.

securespark said:
Nige F said:
Penistone

That's pronounced "Penniston", BTW!!

It does NOT describe the fitness of your member!

Oh...so that's how you pronounce it. A friend once said "I'm going to Penistone! :LOL: " ....so said I'd rather he didn't do it in my presence but asked him if he used weights for that :p

moderator said:
By the way I have a driving offence coming up, would you like to go to court for me?

I thought it was both quite humourous and a compliment from the mod. Softus, your goading of BAS may have been funny to some for the first twenty times but after the twenty-first it does tend to wear a bit thin. Why not drop it, get on with advice/debates and stuff, with or without BAS, and see how things go?

Sponsored Links
noodlz, I haven't, I believe, changed the frequency or density of my advice giving, or of my posts directed at b-a-s.

If you notice the humour in my posts, the fine, and if you don't, then fine.
If there's something you don't like then I suggest that you ignore it and see if it goes away. :shrug:

hermes said:
I know that you keep winking at me!
I'll cut that out then. :eek:

Correct, and you are as pedantic as he sometimes is.
To be strictly accurate, I'm sometimes as pedantic as he sometimes is.

Softus said:
noodlz, I haven't, I believe, changed the frequency or density of my advice giving, or of my posts directed at b-a-s.

If you notice the humour in my posts, the fine, and if you don't, then fine.
If there's something you don't like then I suggest that you ignore it and see if it goes away. :shrug:

Softus...yes, I do see a lot of humour in many of your posts...my shortcomings probably make me miss the rest.

Re: BAS and you...well, I'll butt out now.

Thank goodness you aren't a doctor though, else if I'd taken your last advice my d*ck'd have dropped off after that summer in Amsterdam.

noodlz said:
else if I'd taken your last advice my d*ck'd have dropped off after that summer in Amsterdam.

Big Helga told me that she thought it had!

noodlz said:
Thank goodness you aren't a doctor though, else if I'd taken your last advice my d*ck'd have dropped off after that summer in Amsterdam.
Trust me - I'm a plumber. ;)

hermes said:
noodlz said:
else if I'd taken your last advice my d*ck'd have dropped off after that summer in Amsterdam.

Big Helga told me that she thought it had!

The cow :eek: ......only cos she's got a bucket :cool: ........besides it was cold...looking at her didn't give it much encouragement...and, erm, those drugs she was on must've made things look much smaller than they are...honest :oops:

Softus said:
Trust me - I'm a plumber.

Yeah, well, there's one pipe you won't be cutting and before Helga tells you any different......it's not microbore either :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back