Cant beleive it

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just noticed a few of you [read this later] have just disappeared to watch Strictly cum Dancing.

Sponsored Links
Since when was c u m a rude word? Your minds, mods, its an old joke anyway.

ive been watching cry factor :eek: only because a guy at work was on well thats my story..... oh he got knocked out :eek:

Sponsored Links
Well you're restoring my faith. I've got sky package and look wot's on. I'm on here and they're watching that. Wot a waste!

gasmarkone said:
Moderators - would you care to explain to any residents of Horton-cum-Studley, or Chorlton-cum-Hardy why you find their town names unacceptable? Do you not think it insulting, abusive even, to tell them that their towns or places of birth are not good enough to be used in posts here?

Or perhaps you could explain to anybody who is proud of a degree classification of magna cum laude or summa cum laude for example, why they should in fact not dare to mention it?

ban-all-sheds, you should know by now it is not done for the likes of your self but for "kids" that think it amusing to type rude words and also to stop adult sites being advertised.

By the way I have a driving offence coming up, would you like to go to court for me?

driving offence

youve not been done drink driving again have you ?

ban-all-sheds said:
gasmarkone said:
Moderators - would you care to explain to any residents of Horton-cum-Studley, or Chorlton-cum-Hardy why you find their town names unacceptable? Do you not think it insulting, abusive even, to tell them that their towns or places of birth are not good enough to be used in posts here?

Or perhaps you could explain to anybody who is proud of a degree classification of magna cum laude or summa cum laude for example, why they should in fact not dare to mention it?
Penistone and Scunthorpe :eek:

Nige F
if you had b******s you would of at least highlighted the P**** an **** ,hmm

moderator said:
ban-all-sheds, you should know by now it is not done for the likes of your self but for "kids" that think it amusing to type rude words and also to stop adult sites being advertised.
Oh, he knows all right. This is one of those occasions where he's making things up just to wind someone up. A form of lying, in fact.

moderator said:
...would you like to go to court for me?
Why? Is it your aim to p*ss off the members of the bench?

Edit: corrected a typo.

hermes said:
That's just rude.
If it is rude, then that's a minor point - the main thing is that it's pertinent and has a factual basis - something I'm sure b-a-s will appreciate.

Softus said:
hermes said:
That's just rude.
If it is rude, then that's a minor point - the main thing is that it's pertinent and has a factual basis - something I'm sure b-a-s will appreciate.
You're just p'd off coz he's igoring you.

Sponsored Links
Back