Aren't people odd

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Legs eleven or diyknot .. the bu##ers start at the bottom and grow down.
Funny thing BA .. I, unusually, watched 'Monarch of the Glen' on Sunday, two, ahem, older chicks there were turning a fair old ankle or two !! Susie Hampshire forever Fleur Forsythe of the saga.. class is definitely Class, at 68 yrs young.
Have GB not produced the finest actress / babes on the planet ??? :D :D

Am I flaming odd, or wot??

monarch and heartbeat some off the lightest veiwing love them both

and the lassies on both are all ages all styles and all good carricters

and yes ive seen susan hampshire in the pictures in the 70s and she is still sexy but in a more womanly way ;)

moderator said:
yes, its very annoying, so are the people who do not search to see if the question has been asked before and so post a question they think is unique to them.

Why is that so annoying? Do you have limited server space? You don't have to respond to every question, plenty of users seem prepared to reanswer queries. I'll tell you what's really annoying - when moderators delete posts for no apparent reason.

And what about Felicity Kendall? Deliciously pert in the 1970s, yet whilst watching her in "Rosemary and Thyme" in the 2000s I had to do the maths before I dismissed her as a potential for naughtiness. Time (and gravity) has been good to the girl.

But Jenny Agutter... What the HELL happened to her. Saw her in Walkabout, was very nice. Very nice indeed. But saw her in Spooks and instinctively reached for the iron... baaaaaaaaad creases.

I exagerate of course. But as GILFs go, she is no Felicity Kendall.

By the way, Wood: congrats on the 1000th post. :D I'm afraid I actually bought a carpet tonight, please don't be offended ;)

Sponsored Links
And how about the majority of user's inability to make use of DIYnots rather inferior spell checker? Or the site's lack of a grammar checker? Now there's annoying....

AdamW said:
And what about Felicity Kendall? Deliciously pert in the 1970s, yet whilst watching her in "Rosemary and Thyme" in the 2000s I had to do the maths before I dismissed her as a potential for naughtiness. Time (and gravity) has been good to the girl.

But Jenny Agutter... What the HELL happened to her. Saw her in Walkabout, was very nice. Very nice indeed. But saw her in Spooks and instinctively reached for the iron... baaaaaaaaad creases.

I exagerate of course. But as GILFs go, she is no Felicity Kendall.

By the way, Wood: congrats on the 1000th post. :D I'm afraid I actually bought a carpet tonight, please don't be offended ;)

Big problem ... once bitten by the mature, attractive, wise, tastefully dressed .... presence .. the restaurant head turner with that something beyond superficial glamour ... There may be no going back !!
Just make sure she is filthy rich too..

Wood worming ( her? ) grand way into the hierarchy of Notterama ;)
:eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :D

big-all said:
aaahhh except on a leggy lass where they definatly go all the way up to the bum

Shouldn't that be: all the way up to the arm-pits?

I'm with petewood on this - There do seem to be some people that almost race to post a sarky answer or pick holes in queries, or relish telling the poster that they shouldn't be allowed to do any DIY because they talked about the old colours for wiring, have got one of those light-up screwdrivers or haven't read up on all regulations.

It's dark, the wife is nagging, the baby's crying, you just want someone to tell you that that black with the red tape on goes to the swicthed live, not the neutral - not a lecture....

Seriously, if a question offends you that badly then don't answer it. There are plenty of people out there happy to give a helpful answer, as that's the whole point of forums such as this, not for a couple of people to think they own it and get angry because someone asks a question which was plainly already answered in August 2003.

johnny_t said:
....... the old colours..
Old, old !! primary colours are virtualy the same age, ask Roy G Biv.
johnny_t said:
... all regulations.
Oh yes, car parking in Lenster Villas after midnight on Tuesdays.
johnny_t said:
...It's dark, the wife is crying..
Wife beaters should post in the correct section !!
johnny_t said:
...you just want someone
Try a dating forum.
johnny_t said:
..black with the red goes to the swicthed neutral..
The 'c' normally follows the 't'.. if you live long enough to try it.
johnny_t said:
.Seriously.. get angry because someone asks a question
Too flaming right give 'em hell
johnny_t said:
. plainly answered in August 2003.
It was very colourfully explained, 23:59:58 July 31 2003 actually.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back