Why try and belittle people

Sponsored Links
is it just me or does joe90 seem to be a p***k all the time and thinks he knows all, all the time. are you a woman joe 90?

He's not, he's obviously a plumber or his description of one, at any rate. ;)

i don't know the exact figure but many years ago I took a vocational IQ test run by the Australian Government and won a scholarship into university for electrical engineering (mature student). Sadly, I had a young family and never took it up.
I did, however, achieve an IQ in the top 1% of the population, but then again, they are pretty thick those Aussies. True story BTW.

Thank Goodness the profession of Electrical Engineering was spared the self opinionated nonsense that you continually expound.

vocational IQ test

Interesting. I wonder if an IQ test that is themed on a particular activity or vocations is going to give a valid result of the person's general non-specific IQ.

Or was this ""vocational IQ test"" an aptitude test ? thanks to the Ignore button I guess I will never know the answer.....

Sponsored Links
You will Bernard. The ignore button will soon be ignored.

i don't know the exact figure but many years ago I took a vocational IQ test run by the Australian Government and won a scholarship into university for electrical engineering (mature student). Sadly, I had a young family and never took it up.
I did, however, achieve an IQ in the top 1% of the population, but then again, they are pretty thick those Aussies. True story BTW.

Hey Joe, Congratulations, you managed entry to an AUSTRALIAN University. Couldn't quite manage a proper English University Eh! Only an Australian one, I think we used to call them Polytechnics in England.
Yes Polytechnics are Not Real Universities. After all, what Real University needs to Advertise to attract proper intellectuals to their Ranks.
Just look at the league tables. I think Australian Universities may be added to the bottom of this list, So No achievement there Joe!!!!!
I think that the entrance qualifications to Polytechnics and Australian Universities is that you are 'Warm' or maybe warm yesterday may do!

Can i just add a bit to my original post, Joe 90 said"did u call the original poster a prick cos he didnt like people being impolite". I am not some snobby plumber,i live in a area of liverpool which is in the news alot for the wrong reasons,im 30 and have done my job since 17 apart from a 4yr break courtsey of her royal highness herself but she cut it short and was allowed home after 2 yrs ,so even in the hellhole which is barlinnie in glasgow,i never lost my manners and its amazing how many men who are away for being involved in organised crime involving drugs,guns etc, and they hated bad manners so as i have been told since i can remember treat people the way you want to be treated

Why do people brag about being a crim? You should ashamed - not bragging.

Im not boasting,someone hurt my family and then went to scotland i got a call at 2am he was in glasgow and the address, i was there by 5am and through the door and he was in hospital and me in my car coming home by 5.10.and the only thing i regret i didnt do what i wanted and kill him, i was 3mm from doing it and next time i will make sure,family if someone tries to harm them, i done what should be done and make sure they know they had made a bad mistake and wont get away with it,but i still hate people with bad manners,to me its a sign they just have no respect for anyone ,not even themselves

Hi Zimmers,
Good on You mate.
The Law in this country makes people such as yourself sort things out for yourself as they as sure as Hell won't do it for you. It's just a pity you spent 2 years locked away for sorting the guy out that hurt you family.
I only wish I had the capability of sorting out these scumbags. I bet he doesn't hurt your family again.
If the Law was left to sort it out, the guy would have got 6 hours community service and told not to be a naughty boy. I don't know what he did to your family, but it must have been bad for you to take such action.
I need a Mate like You!

I'm neither defending your actions Zimmer nor criticising them as we must each make our own decisions.

The question I would ask both you and Hysteresis though is ... What are you both doing to get the law changed so that people defending themselves or their families don't end up going to prison for it?

Simply being critical of laws isn't enough, particularly when you end up breaking them and being punished for it ;)

MW

Sponsored Links
Back