Is this, or is this not a DIY forum ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
noseall said:
M.A. twit.

Oooo, I must of missed that one.... Name calling too...

Did you know that name calling, and verbal abuse is the worst and most common type of bullying????

Think you should look up Law and the Internet - Regulating Cyberspace

I believe it comes under Defamation of character, libel and slander...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Now were in my territory :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sparky Jim said:
I think MA's neighbour should be looking for new mates as the one he has aint worth squat with that attitude!! :LOL:

Attitude ??? Me? Would that be???

Says you mr 66 posts..... LMAO..... Whoopie doooo....
Youve really helped loads on here......

:evil: :LOL: :!:

Thermo said:
well, having read the link and youre post, i think somebody is a numpty and it aint the people giving advice. Still its only a website and if you dont like the answer you can always try speaking to someone in the real world and seeing what answer you get. :rolleyes:

Exactly.... ITS ONLY A WEB SITE.....

We all need to be entertained everynow and then dont we....

Crafty said:
Deluks said:
Right lads, tommorrow we head for Yorkshire, lets sort him out, COME ON, LETS DO HIM!!
I dont think you'd like it here, we're civilised, friendly folk. :LOL:

We sure are.... Friendly and Entertaining to boot....

I wonder how many southern softies (LOL) have put in replied to this post...

Percentage wise.... Me thinks it might be high.... (Please correct me if im wrong) !!!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
MasterAbacus said:
Sparky Jim said:
I think MA's neighbour should be looking for new mates as the one he has aint worth squat with that attitude!! :LOL:

Attitude ??? Me? Would that be???

Says you mr 66 posts..... LMAO..... Whoopie doooo....
Youve really helped loads on here......

:evil: :LOL: :!:

If you choose to judge people on post count then I assume you use mm to measure your dick, and before you go calling me a southern softy you failed Boycott wannabee, I was born and bred in Sunderland and simply moved to the south to get away from ignorant Northerners who want to perpetuate this pathetic north/south divide rubbish..unfortunately I found southerners that do it too...Oh the indignity! :LOL:

MasterAbacus said:
Did you know that name calling, and verbal abuse is the worst type of bullying????

I'd have thought physical abuse would be worse than name calling? sticcks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me

MasterAbacus said:
Think you should look up Law and the Internet - Regulating Cyberspace

I believe it comes under Defamation of character, libel and slander...

Yes, calling somebody's anonymous internet pseudonym is obviously "Defamation of character, libel and slander...":rolleyes:

Slander being a harmful statement in transitory form - eg speech.

Libel being the same but in a fixed medium - eg written.

Calling you a twit is hardly defamation of character - it is an opinion. Calling you a conman, child molester, thief, rapist, drunk, drug addict, homosexual or a liar could be classed as defamation of character but unless you are posting under your real name than I don't really think there's a case to answer.

May I draw your attention to the square in the top right corner of your screen containing an X. If you don't like free advice then click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back