Cant log onto screw fix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am I alone here ??,
Ordered 2 bundles of 22mm pipe, on wed. night, due for delivery on friday, Friday came, no pipe, spark nicked all my runs, i.e floor boards lifted, drilled, etc, still no pipe, (no deliveries of pipe on weekends). Really had a lot of time for screw fix, waited nearly 11 days for a bundle of 15 mm, pipe, thankfully just stock refill. But really needed this 22 mm pipe DESPERATELY. I know they are moving, but i have to turn a crust as well.
Anyone else with the same problems ????.

Sponsored Links
Try reading this.

We are temporarily unavailable to take any orders.

I am really sorry we can not take your order right now. We have reached the limit of the orders we can accept for delivery on Monday 25th October. We expect to begin taking orders again tomorrow evening for delivery on Tuesday 26th October.

Screwfix Direct has succeeded only by being passionate about our next day delivery service of great value products. When we saw that the move from our old warehouses to our new base in Stoke-on-Trent was not going as well as we planned, we felt it best to restrict the number of orders accepted so that you still get a next day delivery service you can count on.

Everyone is working flat out to bring our new warehouse up to speed, but in the short term we’re not able to meet all of our usual demand. This is improving every day and will get fixed fully in the coming weeks as we improve the warehouse operation.

We will keep you updated here with our progress on getting back to normal. If you have any further questions you can talk to us on 0500 414141 before 8:00 pm this evening or between 08:00 am and 08:00 pm tomorrow. Alternatively, you can email us now at online@screwfix.com.

Thank you for your patience. I hope that despite our current problems we will continue to get your support.

John Allan
Managing Director

we like yourself are still awaiting a delivery.. I live in stoke and they just can't get staff to work at the new warehouse.

Sponsored Links
Back