Captain Kane

Explanatory note in case anyone is puzzled as to why Odds and blupf have turned far-right - they haven't, they are just following orders. The regime allows the England flag to be flown in football games and other sports; but it must never be seen outside a sports ground, especially in London.
It’s fine anytime except in the hands of the far right
 
Highway distraction and potential danger when they fragment and blow off.
Oh ok, these ones must be made of different material.

Screenshot_20261008_221643_Chrome.jpg
 
I know, right.

I've waited all week for 'em to get into the 'Zionism is Racism' lark and this is all they've got?

As i was saying: all the Gumby's can come up with is the same tired 'arguments' with the kind of trolling to be expected from moth breathing gammon munchers, too wheezy to even come up with anything relevant to discussion.

I'll assume this latest round of trolling is due to mot's "Happy October 7th" thread being deleted. What did he expect?
Bloody eejit made it sound like a celebration.
Fly the flag all you like, it won't make you anymore patriotic than the British-Muslims living here peaceably.
 
Back
Top