It’s fine anytime except in the hands of the far rightExplanatory note in case anyone is puzzled as to why Odds and blupf have turned far-right - they haven't, they are just following orders. The regime allows the England flag to be flown in football games and other sports; but it must never be seen outside a sports ground, especially in London.
Neither of those dumbkopfP.s. I almost forgot... free Palestine and VOTE LABOUR FOREVER.
Exactly if I see one on a lamppost in England I have a hissy fitIt’s fine anytime except in the hands of the far right
Someone has to take them downExactly if I see one on a lamppost in England I have a hissy fit
WhySomeone has to take them down
Highway distraction and potential danger when they fragment and blow off.
Oh ok, these ones must be made of different material.Highway distraction and potential danger when they fragment and blow off.
I’m not the effin Council, get a ladder and take it down yourself
I’m not the effin Council, get a ladder and take it down yourself
I’m not the effin Council, get a ladder and take it down yourself
Tiresome trolling.
He was effing and Jeffing, expect me not to reply?......nopeTiresome trolling.
I'm not replying to that....He was effing and Jeffing, expect me not to reply?......nope
I know, right.
I've waited all week for 'em to get into the 'Zionism is Racism' lark and this is all they've got?