Captain Tom - what’s wrong with some people?

Sponsored Links
Beggars belief. Some sad people about with too much time on their hands.

I wonder why they thought it necessary to publicise the trolling, its giving the sickos what they want - public outrage

Sponsored Links
Well, he was a hundred years old and it was his wish to go there I believe. I think British Airways gifted it to him.

Well, he was a hundred years old and it was his wish to go there I believe. I think British Airways gifted it to him.

Yes, that he realised one of his dreams is wonderful.

The man did things, and did not sit in a chair and wait to die, good for him.

Unfortunately, like the class fool, it's these idiots that are gradually ruining some of the original concepts of the Internet for all of us, and it plays right into governmental hands i.e. more control, more ID etc.

People that troll and the like are scum. As with bullies, it is they that have the problem. Unfortunately, this is rarely tackled and it's the victims that still end up paying the price.

Their mindsets must work in very strange ways. I can maybe dislike people on forums such as this (as far as you can know them digitally that is) and maybe dislike a celeb or person in the public eye. However, unless they had done something that we'd all consider horrendous, I can't imagine translating this feeling into typing such things.

So all this media attention because of 1 guys comments?

Sponsored Links
Back