No permission.

Sponsored Links
They saw all that money and thought, "We can have a slice of that."
So much of what he raised has simply been wasted, (stolen/fiddled/embezzled, call it what you want), for their own personal benefit. I think they should be ordered to pay back at least a large chunk of it to the charity foundation and the running of the foundation handed to someone with a proven track record, with regular audits.

Sponsored Links
This isn't the GD section Mottie. A post about folk dodging PP is quite relevant, don't you think?
Yep, you’re right. I just saw it under new posts and with JohnD’s track record of posting up headlines that we can all see, assumed it was just another one of those.

I'll post some pictures of whole streets, in various large areas where the community routinely flouts planning policy and law.

However, for some reason I won't be able to post pictures of council contractors with cranes dismantling the planning breaches. :unsure:

Lol.
This isn't the GD section Mottie. A post about folk dodging PP is quite relevant, don't you think?

I would never advise folk to shrug off PP and plough on ahead regardless. We are often asked if we could just add a bit here and there.
Has some numbskull been biatching from a position of ignorance?

Back