car complaint letter

Sponsored Links
I got one over on these . I bought a Toyota corolla of them once I agreed the deal which I was already happy with but then noticed something within the cars user manual which suggested it may of been a grey import when I Pointed this out they instantly knocked a further £1200 off the car which I accepted but when I got the car home I noticed the markings on all the window glasse's had Toyota uk on them !!! and after a bit of digging it was a UK model after all. But I would never buy of them again as the op say's their a high pressure outfit so their constantly trying to chip away at you all the time your there.

Low tread with 11K on the clock? How did the first owner drive it??

Darren Cook looks a bit of a wide boy!

The answer is simple - if you want, or expect good customer service then never buy from a car supermarket. Admittedly some dealerships can be a nightmare too but there is usually some sort of hierarchy to complain to - in a supermarket, forget it! All they want is your signature on a finance deal, so they earn the commission.

Sponsored Links
French cars are OK from new to about 40 - 50k IMHO then the poor build and components quality really shine (or not as the case may be) through. Had 2 french cars both were ultimately awful pieces of junk, the only 2 cars ever to leave me stranded at the roadside. NEVER again.

I've had two Citroens.

An 88 F BX 19RD and a 96 P Xantia 1.9TD.

One was fantastic and never broke down, despite being a megamiler.

I say never, I had a minor alternator niggle and a hydraulic hose come loose.

One was a total and utter crock of shoite and never stopped giving me trouble, despite being owned by Citroen from new, sold through the Dealer Network with a Warranty.

Back