Car finance

Yes they are front wheel drive. We looked at one today and are going to test drive it on Saturday.

Google shows a YouTube video of the bigger Gran one being made in Germany but also mentions China so I'm not sure where they are made.
IMG_9382.JPG

They are nice though and a good size for us with our mix of kids. The one we are testing is a 1.5 turbo petrol auto, same as the pic but a bit cheaper (that's a 2.0) and with more optional extras.

Good news is she also wants to have a go in a Golf GTI, I've seen a 65 reg one in Blackburn that looks ideal.

Sponsored Links
so I'm not sure where they are made.

If that concerns you, look at the VIN. If the very first character of the VIN is a 'W', then it was made in Germany.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
My Mrs. wants a Mini - I said yes, if we call it Hermann Goring. Cuz Minis are Fat Ugly and German.:ROFLMAO:

Very similar but the BMW is a 7 seater. We have 4 kids, one has her own car, the others are 15, 12 and 10 but my missus still wants to be able to ferry them around with their mates.

IMG_9449.PNG

I still want the 3 door Golf (y)

Nah, we don't need the 4x4 and I have it in my head that they would be expensive to run.

I just looked and there are a few of the newer shape ones for similar price to the BMW so maybe worth some more thought.

I got the BMW, it comes with indicators as standard which was a shock.

I've already tripled the mileage to 42 :(

IMG_9566.JPG

IMG_9574.JPG

IMG_9577.JPG

I'm not quite sure what happened to me buying a Golf GTI last week, bloody women!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back