car insurance

Sponsored Links
ok lets go then and see where we stand.long one i think so sorry in advance
last thursday my son was leaving a site in Leicester in his own car.he had to drive down a farm access way to gat back to a public road.passing the farmhouse and driving past a truck ,as he passed the truck the farmer in a forklift drove into the side of his car from behind the truck , and the car it is now classed as a write off.took loads of photos farmer admitted liability at the time and my son rang his insurer ,Aviva< who picked up the car and the garage hired him a car for one day to get home with.

my son is fully comp but no automatic courtesy car, in an effort to save money, thats life.
Aviva told him to contact Enterprise to arrange a courtesy car.Enterprise will let him have said car when the oppisition insurers of the farmer,Group AMA, admit liability to them and sanction payment of the car.they must have admitted liability to Aviva because they ,Aviva, have offered car payment for the right off to my son.
Enterprise say they are fed up of phoneing Group AMA who are employing delaying tactics and wont play ball, they put Enterprise on hold and just dont answer things like that.my son keeps asking Aviva to help but they wont saying that you dropped automatic courtesy car cover etc.and that Group AMA are well known for the delaying tactics.
unbeknown to Aviva muggings has lent the lad my car which i cant use at the moment so he can get to work
tomorrow the wife of my sons boss is going to telephone Aviva and Group AMA to try to exert some pressure, she is a solicitor.
thats it , long post i know but do you have any advice ?we are at our wits end.is there a broker /agent we can employ to help on our behalf and is savvy with the rules and can make things happen? or is it another of lifes lessons?

Sponsored Links
You can't get a courtesy car if you left that bit off your policy to save a few quid. Or is your question something else?

the question is im trying to get help off lads who i suspect may have been in the same boat with an obstructive in surer
i feel that the farmers insurers should pick up the tab for a hire car untill he buys another or does that sound unreasonable?
as for the solicitor she trying to help but what do you do if they say sod off
pressed the ignore button by mistake
susie Enterprese are a car hire firm, presumably used a lot by Aviva

the question is im trying to get help off lads who i suspect may have been in the same boat with an obstructive in surer
i feel that the farmers insurers should pick up the tab for a hire car untill he buys another or does that sound unreasonable?
as for the solicitor she trying to help but what do you do if they say s** off
You usually lose the right to a hire car once yours has been written off.

alumni about 3 years ago i had a car written off and had a hire car for 6 weeks paid for by the other side because it takes time for the write off decision to be made, the offer to be accepted by me, get your hands on the cheque and to find a replacement car

freddy he did,nt and im just like all dads, trying to help.he will be a wiser man when he renews his insurance next year but that does,nt help at the moment
it probably wont get any further and we,ll just have to be patient but i appreciate your input especially after the long post
its been one of those weeks but it could have been a lot worse, my lad could have been hurt for starters

alumni about 3 years ago i had a car written off and had a hire car for 6 weeks paid for by the other side because it takes time for the write off decision to be made, the offer to be accepted by me, get your hands on the cheque and to find a replacement car
And i had mine written off, 7 days later, hire car gone.

Sponsored Links
Back