car repairs/maitenance.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone im new to all this so please forgive me if make any mistakes,i own a ford mondeo estate car,petrol,1988cc,year19/01/2000.itook the car off the road for six monthsand the battery went flat i put new one on.i then lost the use of my radio,i then enterd the correct code that is writen in hand book 8 times but no luck the has worked on other occasions, i only two tries left ,the seriel nofor the radio is mo58069,the reset code is7424,can anybody help me please,many thanks ,drystone

Sponsored Links
Try 7014. You will need press button no 1 seven times, button no 2 ten times etc, then press 5 to enter the code.

many thanks spark123 i have tried that 8 times already only two chances left drystone

Sponsored Links
hi spark123, i have tried the original code that came with the car 8 times the code has worked for me in past and it worked perfectly are sure that the 7014 will sort it out if can you tell right number of times to press each button many thanks drystone

The code 7014 is from a computer program which converts the serial number, providing you have the serial no correct this should be the code.
All you need to do is press button 1 seven times to enter the first digit, button 2 ten times to enter the second digit, button 3 once, button 4 four times. The display should show 7014 and press button 5 to enter it.

Back