cars to run on air

Not only that, the compressed air used in such a car is compressed by compressors powered by generators using electricity generated by - oil and gas

Not in France as most of their electricity comes from Nuclear

Sponsored Links
Not only that, the compressed air used in such a car is compressed by compressors powered by generators using electricity generated by - oil and gas

Not in France as most of their electricity comes from Nuclear

Yeah but we aren't in France are we?

Nothing to do with Oil Sheiks - it just isn't a replacement for a BMW.

so your saying that the people who make billions off oil are going to sit back and let some people make loads cheaper cars that do not use thier oil? as usual joe your a t****r

Oil is running out. The cartels are not keen to just about give it away as they do today (petrol is cheaper than bottled water). Not only that, the compressed air used in such a car is compressed by compressors powered by generators using electricity generated by - oil and gas. Instead of slagging me off, why don't you listen for a change? You just might learn something.

joe maybe if you put points across properly instead of trying to belittle people you may get some respect, but as your are obviously too stupid to realise this you have no respect at all.

Sponsored Links
joe maybe if you put points across properly instead of trying to belittle people you may get some respect, but as your are obviously too stupid to realise this you have no respect at all.

Well, joe-90, that should cancel out the good feedback Softus gave you....... :LOL:

Nothing to do with Oil Sheiks - it just isn't a replacement for a BMW.

so your saying that the people who make billions off oil are going to sit back and let some people make loads cheaper cars that do not use thier oil? as usual joe your a t****r

Oil is running out. The cartels are not keen to just about give it away as they do today (petrol is cheaper than bottled water). Not only that, the compressed air used in such a car is compressed by compressors powered by generators using electricity generated by - oil and gas. Instead of slagging me off, why don't you listen for a change? You just might learn something.

If you feel belittled then that's your problem - not mine. Don't play in the playground if you can't take the rough and tumble.

You are so funny, i dont feel belittled, a person, i say person as i dont consider you a man, like yourself is just the usual internet geek, who loves to google everything and doesnt actually have any real experience of life.

Its a real shame but im sure your mum will make you a nice cup of tea and put your fave episode of star trek on for you.

Have a nice day joe.

I'd just like to stand up at this point and say I like Star Trek especially the original series with their strong storylines and don't consider myself a geek and i do also use google.

Yours sincerly
Mr Angry of Tumbledown Cottage
Average Town
Middle of Road in Shoebox.

I'd just like to stand up at this point and say I like Star Trek especially the original series with their strong storylines and don't consider myself a geek and i do also use google.

Yours sincerly
Mr Angry of Tumbledown Cottage
Average Town
Middle of Road in Shoebox.

i like star trek too. next gen for me.

joe, we buy lots of electricity from france.

sooner or later one of these quirky ideas will catch on. this looks good to me.

I asked before but you didn't reply is your username from the map guide or the librarian from Star Trek Mr Atoz from the episode All Our Yesterdays?

you are so funny, i dont feel belittled, a person, i say person as i dont consider you a man, like yourself is just the usual internet geek, who loves to google everything and doesnt actually have any real experience of life, its a real shame but im sure your mum will make you a nice cup of tea and put your fave episode of star trek on for you.

have a nice day joe.

You know nothing about me or my life. I left home at 16 and went hitching around Australia. I lived with a prostitute in Sydney's (then) notorious Kings Cross. One of my mates was killed by a hitman for drug dealing, and that was all before I was 18. Shame isn't it?

I asked before but you didn't reply is your username from the map guide or the librarian from Star Trek Mr Atoz from the episode All Our Yesterdays?

sorry

its from the map book.
i come from lunden tho i dont live there now.

captain kirk.. wot a guy!

air powered enterprise... ;)

you are so funny, i dont feel belittled, a person, i say person as i dont consider you a man, like yourself is just the usual internet geek, who loves to google everything and doesnt actually have any real experience of life, its a real shame but im sure your mum will make you a nice cup of tea and put your fave episode of star trek on for you.

have a nice day joe.

You know nothing about me or my life. I left home at 16 and went hitching around Australia. I lived with a prostitute in Sydney's (then) notorious Kings Cross. One of my mates was killed by a hitman for drug dealing, and that was all before I was 18. Shame isn't it?

was your mate as annoying as you?

they got a car in france that runs on air , even the belittled can drive it, and hit men, :eek: can drive it ,they are going to get the hot air from this forum :LOL: :LOL:

I have read about it a little and i can see the good and bad sides to it.

If there is a future without oil this could be the tipping point, if it works use it.

Sponsored Links
Back