Cat mess

aye the cat licks you fingers after licking its pooper you eat a sarnie and its hello toxoplasmosis ....naa jus jesting and your right you cant possibly compare lol

Sponsored Links
I have found that human pee is one of the best deterents for cats, just sprinkle it around in the spot were it craps. Using a bucket will keep your modesty intact. Without wanting to sound pervy I found that the wife's worked better than mine.

in my front garden i built a raised bed,and the cats would love doing the bizz in it everynight...i did put cocktail sticks in,bloody hell look funny and it did stop em for awhile.i bought a real christmas tree this year and when the wife tryed removing the decs n lights most of the needles came off all over the floor so swept them up ,got about a carrier bag full,and threw em on the raised bed,problem solved it seems the cats hate getting those lil needles stuck between they toes haha.

i live close to a pine forest so going to collect all the fallen pine needles from em and top up now and again .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back