Cat urine smell on seat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
sorry to hijack this thread, but...

the cat ****ed in the back of my car on the way back from the vets from being 'done' (revenge, i think!)

still stinks like hell and its been over a month. dont suppose anybody's got any ideas about how to get rid of it? have tried all the fabric cleaners i can find, but I think it must have soaked well into the foam :(

Sponsored Links
sorry to hijack this thread, but...

the cat p****d in the back of my car on the way back from the vets from being 'done' (revenge, i think!)

still stinks like hell and its been over a month. dont suppose anybody's got any ideas about how to get rid of it? have tried all the fabric cleaners i can find, but I think it must have soaked well into the foam :(

Two things spring to mind, either replace the problem seat with one from a breakers if its an old car or remove the cover from the foam insides (if you see what I mean) and soak/clean the foamy bit in the bath. Obviously unless they're zip covers (I had those on a 205 so not necessarily a ridiculous idea) you'll need to get you're sewing kit out. Theres a few posts on smells in cars on here, its not good news.

ps its frowned upon to hijack threads on this forum.

Sponsored Links
Back