CC Registration

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where do I stand with CC registration as I work for a company and don't know what their registered address is as they have a few offices. TIA

Sponsored Links
You must have a card if you're registered with gassafe

yes I have the card, the card doesn't display the registered address though. Gas Safe site doesn't list an address either. I have a couple of addresses that are the major offices so could guess on them. Have my number and also the company registration number just not sure of the address.

Sponsored Links
it asked for a registered address too but if that's the case then that's fine. Ill try form and see.

Have just sent it without the registered postcode. Will see what happens. Would be so much easier if I were self employed.

seriously no doubt what? No postcode or being easier to register being self employed knowing where i'm registered to?

I was also going to say put YOUR address.

You could also call G-S and ask them what the reg address is? But they can have more than one!

Surely the employer has a registered address or an HQ ?

May be a little hard Tony, but O'God what the ferk is going on.

I'm beginning to think this is a wind up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back