'CCTV' Camera Reccomendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I've had a bit of an odd request, but it sounds quite fun...

The pub round the corner want me to hook up a camera so they can watch the darts board in the small back room (not much spectator space) on the TV in the main\front room

Hooking it up isnt a problem, but I'm not sure exactly what 'spec' to look for which will give a good enough picture to make it worth while doing

Anyone have any reccomendations for a camera about £50 ish?

Sponsored Links
you will not get a really high quality colour camera and lens for £50
but for £50 you may may want to see my post here

depends how bright the ambiant light is. (still if its for a dartboard hopefully there will be a light pointing at the board)

dont know about upside down. its raining here when it stops i will go outside and find out for you.

but assuming you cant you could always mount it on an L bracket.

The _ bit being on the ceiling and the / bit pointing down (can't do a vertical line) then fix the camera to the / bit

been outside, use a bracket fixed to ceiling

Sponsored Links
we use the dome type cameras in work there better for public places due to the dome casing stoping some one putting the camera out of focus or pulling a lead out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back