CCTV Choice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning All

So, I’ve bought a new build and got the builder to run some CAT6 cable to the soffits that will cover most of the driveway and back garden. I was originally looking at HikVision but I’ve heard some good things about the Ubiquity G3 Pro, fitting two cameras at first, any thoughts on what system is better? Tried searching for this but it’s showing 0 results

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you are just going for 2 cams, then Hikvision to PoE Switch to synology NAS works well.

I can only comment on the Hikvision I upgraded 2 older systems to this and had no problems and very happy with everything.

I installed a Swann 1080P system last month and its awful, got a Hikvision coming tomorrow

Sponsored Links
My setup is waiting for me to install in our current renovation, I went for 2 Reolink 410s > POE > Netgear switch > Synology NAS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back