CEMENT MIXERS HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI IM 16 AND DOING A BUILDING CRAFT COURSE
THE QUESTION I NEED TO KNOW IS THIS
TO BUILD A GARAGE LIST THE TYPES OF MECHANICAL MIXING EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE TO CARRY OUT THE WORK. FROM THE LIST STATE THE VARIOUS SAFETY CHECKS FOR EACH ITEM WHICH WOULD NEED TO BE CARRIED OUT BEFORE USE...................................EVERY TIME I SEARCH ON INTERNET IT COMES UP WITH PLANT HIRE COMPANIES THAT WANT TO SELL OR RENT YOU ONE.[/b] THANKS

please note 6 & 2 which are here

Sponsored Links
Try looking on some of the hire shop sites or builders equipment suppliers sites. These will indicate what is available. As to safety checks, that must be something you covered in class, unless you were asleep. :p

STOP SHOUTING and trying to type in bold[/b]

this is not a public information service, simply a help forum for people who need help doing DIY. We do not have your course syllabus in front of us, and most on here will simply tell you to read your notes and research, seeing what is available on the www.

i am not shouting and thought maybe someone out there was helpful. if i had course notes i would read them. i`ve been in hospital and they sent me a folder which has to be done by tomorrow. if you didnt want to help me why bother posting a reply. jerk

Sponsored Links
alright tickyk, ill start a little list some one may add more but it gets the ball rolling, cement mixer=electrical tested, and competent personnell.by shouting they mean having the caps lock on as your typing, ;) .

i think youll find he posted the reply to make you aware of the forum rules and etiqutte, something you seem to be missing with your reply. Difficult concept when your a teenager, but yop get more from this world if you are nice to people ;)

how did you get on with the test, did you get the answers. you cut it a bit fine to get your folder in for monday.

tickyk said:
. if you didnt want to help me why bother posting a reply. jerk
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: GOOD4 you..........If you want to be a builder, you`ve got the right attitude.Take no ****..BUT learn as much as you can ;)

thanks for the replies. i did find out most of the info i needed but when i went back no one had finished the folder as they didnt give us enough info. i have a good attitude for building work i am honest friendly and reliable but i also can look after myself. i just wondered why he would waste his time and write that stupid reply, he needs to get a life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and i just noticed crafty1289 a.k.a mr helpful ha ha is in general chat moaning about sky subscription and how he still dont own his sky box after paying for 2 years. well like he told me to read my course syllabus......mr crafty you hypocrit you should have tried reading too...the small print that is . hope you still paying for it in 5 years u made my night.

please see 10a in forum rules

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back