Central Heating Programmer-Help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a Central Heating Programmer for an oil fired system.
Does any company make/supply the old fashioned type which has a dial with tappets?
I.E the type where you push in for On and out for Off. It has to be dual channal.
It is for an elderly person who cannot manage the new fangled digital ones.

Sponsored Links
Danfoss3060programmer.jpg like this? Never bothered putting in the bin. But isolating so don't know how I could get it to you.

Sponsored Links
I seem to remember there were 16 and 10 program mode depending if thermo syphon DHW or pumped, with a mechanical stop and a switch that allowed you to select which. And that option is there with the one @picasso has linked to. I would guess this one
9448P_P
would also have the interlock option. But it one one of the first jobs I did replacing the old programmer (timer) for some thing that would swap temperature rather than simply turn off. I still have a large display, and a simple turn the dial to increase or decrease temperature Bacteria Prevention.jpg but it does not turn off at a set time, it turns down. But these
18470_P
are still sold in Screwfix, the main problem was they got noisy as they got old.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back