Challenger AP27 Alarm Issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I have the above alarm installed, over the last couple of days when entering the house through zone 1 the alarm isn't sounding despite being armed :confused:

I have also noticed this morning when setting the alarm to leave that zone 2 (for the back door) wasn't illuminated....

Any ideas before I call out an engineer????

Thanks in advance
Kelly

Sponsored Links
Probably blown Aux fuse inside the panel as theres no sound and PIR's are not.

When was it last serviced?

Hi, we've only lived here about 6 months, so I really couldn't say.

Sorry that's not much help

the speaker is connected to the aux supply as are the pirs.

I would get it serviced?

Sponsored Links
It is only a small system and really does depend on your area.

google some alarm companies near you to find out what they charge, be honest with them about your issue when asking them for a price.

Yorkshires a big place and prices vary, I used to live in Wakefield about 15 years ago.

The service may or may not include some or all parts required.

Thanks sparkymarka...... just removed the sensors from both doors, given them a clean and put back on...... fully functioning again :)

I really should look for an engineer in Doncaster to come and service it.

Thanks again

Thanks Europlex, I think the full system needs replacing its the original one from when the house built about 9 years ago.

Nothing wrong with the 800l/700l panel nice little bullet proof panel , only when the keymat starts to wear it's time to replace ...couple of £ for two the contacts all good to go again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back