check someones profile or e mail them !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can someone tell me how to check someones profile or emaill them please :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
On the Forum index page at the bottom you can click on the registered members names who are online at the time and their info(if filled in) will become available.

You can also click their name under the Author heading which will take you straight to their details, handy if they are not on-line,

Jason

aaaa thanks very much jasonb and kendor

i had an email from some one i didnt know about a subject only dicsussed here and on novo
just wanted to check it was genuine email by trawling through the relivant trades to find the email address before opening it

or would you say i was being paranoid ;)

Sponsored Links
Do you use OutLook Express Big-All ?

If so you can see most of an email without actually opening it !!
Right click the mail item.
Select 'properties' from the drop menu.
Left click 'Details' tab.
Left click 'Message source...'
Left Click 'maximise' icon top right window.
Safely read the text, there is a lot of detail which may or may not mean anything .... Useful ?
;)

pipme said:
If so you can see most of an email without actually opening it !!
I would say this is the best way and you can deleted it before you open the e-mail message plus it will stop any virus if there's attachment with it.

the virus bit that worrys me masona thanks for your help
helllooo pipme ive seen outlook express somewhere on our[my sons ]computer but when i click on write email it just says aol9.0 :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

found outlook express :?: :?: asked my screen name ok big all enter
http or some other thing :?: :?: put http it mentioned url somewhere
then it asked i thought server put aol it said no recognised or somthing simmilar:cool: :cool: confused to say the least ;)

so is it actualy safe to read an email if there is no attachment :D :rolleyes:

Hi Big all

Yes, if there is no attachment you are safe from viruses.

If however there is a link to a website in the email then be cautious that it's not taking you to a site that may hijack your pc or install something nasty on it.

If you're not sure of the website then be cautious.

andy

thanks andy

i once when fresh on the internet visited a site of an adult nature and had all sorts of problems it posted its programs on the desktop in my favorates and any where else you can think of so now i never open any thing that says this may harm your computer or whatever that message is that popps and takes several attempts to get rid of it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

big-all said:
i once when fresh on the internet visited a site of an adult nature and had all sorts of problems it posted its programs on the desktop in my favorates and any where else you can think of
Yes you have to be so cautious when visiting those sites

So i'm told :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back