Checking a quote

Fitted nothing other than WB and installed correctly never had a minutes problem with them,,,,pin holing,,,,where??????? Vaillant are good i agree but hear nothing but problems with there customer service.

Sponsored Links
i go to a lot of the WB greenstar range that have pin holed

I thought this was a problem now sorted. One reason i stopped fitting WBs many years ago

Sponsored Links
Why what have they done to sort it??????? Still made from the same ****e, are they not??? WB have taken the ****, if Ferrari started fitting Lada parts everyone would have something to say, A modern Worcester (Ferrari) resembles a Chaff Britony (Lada) and we all know what we think of them

@ Powell and Ollie

If you want to stick to Imperial, it's normal to switch to hundredweight ( 1 cwt= 112 lbs = 8 stone ) when you get into bigger numbers. Stones for people, cwt for big lumps :)
True - but it's still easier to imagine the weight of 3 "average" people than a load of kilos, pounds or cwt

Eh? What is this mystery manufacturer? And sorry vindictiveman, I did ask if this was the right place and apologiced if it wasn't, just googled and posted, you didn't have to read or reply!

Thanks for all advice, food for thought.

There is one manufacturer who makes his own primary heat exchanger in his own factory - and gives a 10 year warranty against perforation due to corrosion.

thought you were taking about intergas there :LOL: ;)

The new Veissmann might be ok but the previous model was a bag of S###e

The Intergas looks to be a good boiler,
I also stopped installing WB when the Thermo plastic parts started to weep
from small fractures. :confused:

go for baxi main damn good boiler and spares are cheeper so repairs are too
well if everyone else is recommending boilers might as well copy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back