Chestnut upvc window frames

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a brown and tan colour type upvc window frame which is south facing in the sun and appears to be going greyish what can I do/ use to restore the colour.
Tully.

Sponsored Links
The problem is its a two tone type colour of chestnut and tan so what colour type of paint should I use. Do they do a upvc restorer for coloured upvc frames.

Pictures please, never heard of chestnut and tan but being south facing and faded I doubt you'd be able to restore it, try wd40, it's about the only thing you can put on foiled PVC

Sponsored Links
The problem is its a two tone type colour of chestnut and tan so what colour type of paint should I use. Do they do a upvc restorer for coloured upvc frames.
If some of the windows here are anything to go by , they are a simulated wood grain effect and on the south side ours have faded and even peeled in places.
litl

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back