child attack.

All very sad I know but A-ho just heard Dave on the news and he is going to fix broken Britain so problems will soon be solved :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
on the news they were saying indeterminate sentence meant that it was a minimum 5 years though the term was indefinite depending on whether pschologists thought they were releasable so they may well end up in prison for far longer depending on their mental state similar to if they'd been sent to a mental institution.

we shall see.

Social and financial deprivation????????............That old chestnut.

How would that justify ANY parent letting their young children on the streets at 2.0am ?????????...........
Why being short of a few bob does it make it ok.......????????
Worlds gone mad...........

how would you justify even allowing them to breed?

anything less than an IQ of say 130 and an income of less than 30K, needs mandaterally sterallising, muppets breed like rabbits, or muppets :confused:

Sponsored Links
They will serve less than half the sentence given out, will then be classed as the victims and given anonymity, new identities and given new lives in another country.
Which is what happened to Thompson & Venables. :evil:
Re-located, personal tutoring, jobs on release with no revelations about their past because they now had new lives and protection from the press/media etc. Overheard someone saying once about them having to leave their friends behind. FFS! They were kids and didn't have many friends, only other kids who were scared of them!
When Denise Bulger left that cemetery she left her babies body in the ground! :evil:
Can't remember which one it was, but one of them was getting engaged and some programme, probably J Kyle or similar, was asking if his g/f should be told the truth about him. If she had been my daughter I would have happily served time for his murder if I found out afterwards who he really was!

Sorry for getting so angry about this but we lived not far from where Jamie was found and I used to cycle past that spot on my way to work each day. Due to the rail line being raised and hidden by trees/bushes at that spot it is impossible to see it from the road and there is no access for the general public. The pair of B's lived less than ½ mile from us. :evil:

Sorry, messed my quotes up.

anything less than an IQ of say 130 and an income of less than 30K, needs mandaterally sterallising

Don't know what my IQ is and I earn less than 30k, (re-phrase that, I get PAID less than 30k. :LOL: ), but my kids grew up to be law abiding citizens. :LOL:

how would you justify even allowing them to breed?

anything less than an IQ of say 130 and an income of less than 30K, needs mandaterally sterallising, muppets breed like rabbits, or muppets :confused:
This isn't the place to iron out the details, but the principle is sound

eugenics ;) that showed promise :rolleyes:
Is it really unreasonable to insist that if someone cannot contribute something positive towards the world around them, then they should refrain from damaging it; and make every effort to stop breeding until such time that they have demonstrated that they are capable of not wasting human and world resources?

Shadows of Venables and Thompson, the sicko's who tortured Jamie Bulger.
One of them lives up here now conny. Won't say were the other one is. 'New Identity' my ar$e! There are people bidding their time mate, bidding their time!.... apparently.

Funny isn't it? There are posts saying these kids should be put down that aren't removed- yet when I point out that they live on a council estate my post is removed. :rolleyes:

Joe guess thats the trouble when you get mods posting and get hump with others it always happening on here

Funny isn't it? There are posts saying these kids should be put down that aren't removed- yet when I point out that they live on a council estate my post is removed. :rolleyes:

living/existing on a deprived cess pit in hucknall, just denudes the gene pool :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back