child attack.

Sponsored Links
"Two brothers who tortured two young boys " is what I have heard everywhere else.

Shadows of Venables and Thompson, the sicko's who tortured Jamie Bulger.

Should have been locked up for life with no parole. :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links

They will serve less than half the sentence given out, will then be classed as the victims and given anonymity, new identities and given new lives in another country.

That's the British way.

Me I would have the parents put down and the kids laid to rest in the nearest cesspit. :evil:

They did have an abnormal upbringing- smoking weed at age 9 and watching horror movies and stuff kids normally arn't allowed to do.

So it could be said, the guardians of these kids also can be held to account and hold some amount of responsibility in this crime.
They probably wouldn't know a what a word like responsibility means tho.

Another example from a huge catalogue of disgusting abuse that we joe public, put up with.
Until it's too late and it happens to your child.
People who simply will not tolerate scum anymore will one day feel like I do.........
Of course I realise this differs regarding the age of the abusers.
But my feelings remain the same..................

Hang em.........But Hang em fu*kin high

Theres a lot of drug dealing and it's getting worse by the day.

They are the cause of this type of human, But they seem to get away all the time, if they go to jail they come out and start again. :eek:

The more junkies the more problems like this, in some areas they are drinking /taking drugs and robbing to find funds for their lifstyle.

It's a thriving industry.

They will serve less than half the sentence given out, will then be classed as the victims and given anonymity, new identities and given new lives in another country.

That's the British way.

Me I would have the parents put down and the kids laid to rest in the nearest cesspit. :evil:

how can they serve half of an indeterminate sentance?

Which is why I am increasingly of the belief that people should be "means tested
I think we have been there before with the means test discussion,but how do these families get under the radar of social services,is it because the services are over stretched or are just happy to pick up a pay check and don't give a flying ****.

Which is why I am increasingly of the belief that people should be "means tested
I think we have been there before with the means test discussion,but how do these families get under the radar of social services,is it because the services are over stretched or are just happy to pick up a pay check and don't give a flying ****.
I know we've been along the "means test" discussion before. Trouble is, we've been along all of these tales of woe and failings before also. :confused:

Suspect that the social services being overstretched, lazy, incompetent and pay-cheque greedy probably covers most of it. All very sad and tragic for all concerned.

Sponsored Links
Back