child attack.

so they may well end up in prison for far longer depending on their mental state similar to if they'd been sent to a mental institution.

we shall see.
And which institution would that be :?: Yes folks a small house near you ...Care in the Community :idea:

Sponsored Links
Couple of years back I heard one was living in the Nottingham area, don't remember which one, and that one of them was gay. (Can probably guess why, ;) )

Funny isn't it? There are posts saying these kids should be put down that aren't removed- yet when I point out that they live on a council estate my post is removed. :rolleyes:
Why did they remove that? I was expecting someone to give you a
'what's wrong with a coucil estate' reply. :D

That's not fair if done without a reason :eek: .

Sponsored Links
Funny isn't it? There are posts saying these kids should be put down that aren't removed- yet when I point out that they live on a council estate my post is removed. :rolleyes:
Why did they remove that? I was expecting someone to give you a
'what's wrong with a coucil estate' reply. :D

That's not fair if done without a reason :eek: .
Personally, I think there's something wrong with newgas' question about :!: what's wrong with a 'what's wrong with a council estate' reply.

I'm from Doncaster, and the local opinion is that they should throw away the key.

I agree with the means testing idea.

China controls its population. So should we. Scrap the human rights act and introduce the death penalty. I'm fed up of our streets being ruled by scum.

Fetch our troops back from the middle east and put one on every street corner. GBrown might not realise, but theres a war right here in this very country, on our streets. Drugs being dealt on main roads, gangs, weapons, all on our streets. Whats being done? Nothing.

Personally, I think there's something wrong with newgas' question about :!: what's wrong with a 'what's wrong with a council estate' reply.

Why? explain yourself, boy. :confused:
So now you want me to explain what's wrong with what's wrong with your questioning what's wrong with the what's wrong with being a council estate reply?

In short, it's not necessary to allow such digression to take place.

I was just watching this and couldn't make out wether the victims were 3 kids or 2 kids,

watch at 55 secs and i'm sure he says 3 kids, then at 2mins the copper says 2 kids :eek: .

Have they cocked up on live TV or what?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8475327.stm[/QUOTE]

Weren't they perhaps referring to the other victims? i remember seeing another boy on the news discussing a beating given out by these scumbags....
didn't think of that, yes they prob. had bullied more kids not just these.

Sponsored Links
Back