Childrens Trust Fund

When has the Govn (whichever clour) ever instigated a decent savings package.. if tis reasonable then does not allow enough input ... Possibly in this situation breath will be drawn through teeth and mediocre interest rates / profits will be attributed to 'less risky' investment.
I think index tracker funds are pretty good medium risk platforms ... think the more a child can have invested on it's behalf the more likely the parents to look for a better deal - outside of the Govn plan.
Hope I am wrong and it turns out to be a superb vehicle.

PS .. Here's an ominous figure, recent RPI inflation was at the average level for the whole of the 60's - 3.5% .. We 'oldies' know what followed that oooer !! I had mentioned the difference between rate of GDP and M4 broad money --- how much we all earned and how much money in the system ... money growing at 5% above the increase in GDP is inflationary, they say the result takes about 2 yrs to emerge ... Watch yer pennies boys the good times could be grinding into reverse .. time for Tone to hand the poisoned chalice to his buddy Gordon B ....
:cry: :cry: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back