China in space... good or bad?

I

imamartian

with the yanks i felt the exploration into space was a good thing for humankind... but these days it worries me that Russia are planting flags at the north pole, and China are now in space... i'm probably being niaive, but what's their motive?

Sponsored Links
Why? Are you worried they might pay a visit to your planet? :LOL:

You already have earthling !!!! and we've clamped your rover... thing, and you owe us $4M in fines!!!!! Tell Bush (your emporer) to pay up or we'll stick big pins in the big human face we have on our planet !!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is it true that they only went up there because someone had ordered a sweet and sour pork, and king prawns and gave the address as the International Space Station?

I'm surprised the rocket made it, as every other bit of Chinese tat seems to break in no time at all.

Sponsored Links
and they came back in a huge beer barrel and couldn't walk.... that's not science as i expect it !!!

Whats a bit strange is they are talking of building their own space station rather than collaborate on the ISS.

Are they going to build it for military purposes?
Will they get to the moon first for this generation, and take up rights to the mineral deposits?

Sponsored Links
Back