China watch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How credible is Chinas claim that they have created a vast national organ donor system in less then 10 years ?

In 2006 allegations emerged that prisoners were being killed on demand to supply organs for transplant ? By 2013 the official line was that 23% of organs were donated ?? ( the rest came from judicial executions ??) yet in 2015 China insisted that it had moved to an entirely voluntary donor based system.

A report released at a transplant conference in Madrid last month suggests a more chilling explanation ? A state driven industry that transplants more organs then can be accounted for by officially acknowledged organ sources .

(NO I do not have a link . Buy the Private Eye . £2 )

Sponsored Links
unless you know, after 2020, unless you opt out, your organs belong to the state. as presumed permission.
unless you did not know, they are trying to allow doctors, ect to stop feeding keeping alive people with bad dementia, or unrecoverable injurys, illneses who are reliant on drips, and cannot support or feed for themselves. i.e stop drip feeding. and with organs in short supply, and it gives them more desire to end you.
there was a case of a doctor , (Netherlands}who got the family to hold down a women that had dementia, she was fighting back not to take the injection, but the family held her down as the doctor gave a lethal dose. apparently she wanted euthanasia, but kept changing her mind.

unless you know, after 2020, unless you opt out, your organs belong to the state. as presumed permission.
unless you did not know, they are trying to allow doctors, ect to stop feeding keeping alive people with bad dementia, or unrecoverable injurys, illneses who are reliant on drips, and cannot support or feed for themselves. i.e stop drip feeding. and with organs in short supply, and it gives them more desire to end you.
there was a case of a doctor , (Netherlands}who got the family to hold down a women that had dementia, she was fighting back not to take the injection, but the family held her down as the doctor gave a lethal dose. apparently she wanted euthanasia, but kept changing her mind.

Are you for or against abortion?

Sponsored Links
The China organ harvest reminds me of that film 'the island'.

Falum Gong practioners are the largest group of prisoners of conscience (?) in China.

They have been forcibly tissue typed both in state custody and in there homes since 1999. They have been protesting against organ harvesting out side the Chinese embassy since 2002.

Human rights whatch reported that the Chinese government had also collected DNA samples and blood type data from 19 million Uyghurs in Xinjiang calling it a public health programme.

the rich are willing to pay big money for organs.
I have heard of people being kidnapped for organ harvesting, I cannot proof it, but I would not be surprised if true. human wickedness has no bounds.

the rich are willing to pay big money for organs.
I have heard of people being kidnapped for organ harvesting, I cannot proof it, but I would not be surprised if true. human wickedness has no bounds.

Yes it happens in third world and developing countries. Not in the UK or other developed nations.

Thete tends to be a correlation with being Pro Life and being against organ donation.
I am not against organ donation, provided its voluntary.
some people have given a kidney, or bone marrow, that' shows the great side of human nature.

Sponsored Links
Back