Christmas meeting/party ?

Sponsored Links
I'm not convinced putting Happyskyper, Softus , Namsag , Trundletricks , AtoZ and Bigburner in the same room with alcohol is perhaps the smartest idea ;)

Of course it is, a Winter Festival party wouldn't be the same without a good old punch-up :LOL:

I'd like to see JohnD and Thermo battle it out gladiator style. Up a scaffold (Full PPE to be worn at all times!)

Thermo armed with his timber fence post and John with a (painted) concrete one. :evil:

Sponsored Links
I'm not convinced putting Happyskyper, Softus , Namsag , Trundletricks , AtoZ and Bigburner in the same room with alcohol is perhaps the smartest idea ;)

Of course it is, a Winter Festival party wouldn't be the same without a good old punch-up :LOL:

I'd like to see JohnD and Thermo battle it out gladiator style. Up a scaffold (Full PPE to be worn at all times!)

Thermo armed with his timber fence post and John with a (painted) concrete one. :evil:

ah mine can be sharpened to a point, john will just have to paint one on his (looks nice though dont you think!).........contendors ready! :LOL:

Coventry is pretty much at the centre point of the UK in population terms.

Furthermore its a short 900 bus ride from the NEC/Birmingham airport/Rail station and is a major stop point for National Coaches.

Its on more motorways than anywhere else being on/close to the M5-M6-M42-M45-M69.

Its also not terribly expensive. In the cheap areas you can buy a three bed terrace for about £77k.

It has many chain hotels and also many balti places where you can take your own wine.

In Nuneaton there is a balti place where the wine is only £2.50 per bottle ( repeat PER BOTTLE ).

Tony

Coventry is pretty much at the centre point of the UK in population terms.

Furthermore its a short 900 bus ride from the NEC/Birmingham airport/Rail station and is a major stop point for National Coaches.

Its on more motorways than anywhere else being on/close to the M5-M6-M42-M45-M69.

Its also not terribly expensive. In the cheap areas you can buy a three bed terrace for about £77k.

It has many chain hotels and also many balti places where you can take your own wine.

In Nuneaton there is a balti place where the wine is only £2.50 per bottle ( repeat PER BOTTLE ).

Tony

yeah but have you ever tryed getting in and out of the airport :LOL:

I think it would be a good idea to re-locate the venue... LIVERPOOL!

:

I've already had one car stolen, couldn't afford another rise in insurance. ;)

Liverpool would be bit of a trek myself ,,but id say well worth it as its a great night out ...clubs and bars galore...forget about the car jokes that was in the 70,s but safer than other townss I have been to

I haven't got the strength to wield a concrete fence post

But I could drop it on his foot :evil:

I haven't got the strength to wield a concrete fence post

But I could drop it on his foot :evil:

Whilst you could not weild a concrete post.....

Perhaps you could weld a metal post?

m8
as long as we got in plenty of sheep for you eh!

i suppose you'd come by car with dolly (baa) since public transport is for those who cant afford cars :rolleyes:

id love to come, i'd be willing to bet that every person that gives it the big-un behind their keyboard would offer to buy me a beer and say it was just a misunderstanding...

a night with a man wrapped in a sheepskin and muttering how hard' his 22 is........... oh what joy!

I cant think of anything worse than a load of hlaf ****ed blokes in a room talking about the building trade!...

Sponsored Links
Back