cistern syphon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have ive taken apart my cistern to replace the syphon, prior to doing this i purchased a Fluidmaster syphon 1 1/2- 2" complete with inlet valve i thought this would do fine anyway ive taken it all apart only to find the hole at the bottom is 2 1/2" i cant find one anywhere or a reducer washer has anyone got any ideas on this.
cheers Rich

Sponsored Links
Try a search for Lunns plumbing they do a good range of spares very good for those hard to get bits.
good luck,
footprints

Ps just had a look they do a syphon adaptor washer to fit 1 1/2 to a 65mm hole might be what you need.

spyder is that the set screwfix sell in a plain cardboard package or similar? i used one in the week and the flush valve came with a second washer to suit 60mm outlets. have you not got this, in the packaging somewhere maybe

Sponsored Links
Just had a look at Lunns could well be what i need, and no its not the Screwfix one ive just tried a Fluid master one but ive now taken it back
:(
Rich

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back