Cladding a bay window

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, first post on here so hope someone can help. I live in a 1930 terraced house with bay windows to the front of the property. I plan on cladding between the two bays in the new year at some point, the wall between the lower and upper Windows is concrete and wondered how would I go about fixing battens to this wall as it doesnt appear to be very thick. Bit worried I might end up drilling through to the bedroom lol, at the moment it is rendered but neighbors have had theirs clad in pvc. Also we do get the odd bought of mould appearing on the inside say every three / four months or so which I clean off, is their anything I could do to prevent this, was thinking some kind of insulation on outside?

I'm quite handy in a diy sort of sense and would like to attempt it myself if possible.

Kind regards

Jason

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back